Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Take That Concert in Singapore (2016)

Growing up, Take That was my all-time favorite boy band ... I was heartbroken when they split up in 1996. When they got back together in 2006, I was elated. On November 3, 2007 I finally saw them LIVE at Stuttgart, Germany on their Beautiful World Tour. And last weekend (5 March 2016), after a long 9 years, I got to see them again LIVE in Singapore:)



Hubby entered a contest on Expatriate Lifestyle and won us tickets to the Take That concert plus flights and accommodation (at Swissotel The Stamford) in Singapore ;) The concert took place at the HSBC Women's Champions 2016 at Sentosa Golf Club.

What an amazing show! 

We sang and danced along to Take That singing Could it Be Magic, Relight My Fire, Back For Good, How Deep is Your Love, Pray, Never Forget and more...  the boys (now a 3-man band with Mark Owen. Howard Donald and Gary Barlow) were simply fantastic and their connection with the crowd was just electric. We had such a great time!



 Lots of peacocks at Sentosa Golf Club


Take That Fan Girl!




Mark, Gary & Howard

Patience

If ever Take That needs two new members ;P


Never Forget



If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates.. Thanks :)

1 comment:

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...