1. 2015 is the year that my blog surpassed the 7.5 million page view mark. In 2016, I will strive to update my blog on a regular basis, as well as revive some of the herbs in my garden and share more about my gardening experiences on the blog.
2. 2015 is the year that my blog was featured in various press, such as the New Straits Times and Fireflyz (Firefly official in-flight magazine). #Babysumokids photo was also featured at Sunway Pyramid and the blog also got a mention in Time Out Malaysia Kids.
3. 2015 is the year that we (both Baby C and I) made our first TV appearance - we were on Bella Weekend on NTV7, talking about kids in the kitchen and Baby C demonstrated how easy it is to make a sugar-free banana loaf on air.
4. 2015 is the year filled with wonderful family and couple travels and staycations, in and around Malaysia (Resorts World Genting, St. Giles The Gardens Hotel KL, InterContinental KL, Four Points by Sheraton Puchong, Tanjong Jara Resort, The Club Saujana Resort, The Andaman Langkawi) as well as Singapore (Resorts World Sentosa, Sofitel So Singapore, and The Westin Singapore). Here's to more wonderful travel moments in 2016! ;)
At Saujana Hotel, Malaysia
At Tanjong Jara Resort, Malaysia
At The Andaman, Langkawi with Hubby
5. And not forgetting FOOD! 2015 is a year filled with delicious food, both eating out and cooking at home. In 2016, we will probably pick up parent-child yoga again as well as skipping / other forms of exercise.
6. 2015 is the year we embarked on our juicing journey with Kuvings, which we benefited a lot from and helps us in maintaining good health. We would definitely be continuing our juicing regime in 2016.
7. 2015 is the year we caught several musicals in KL - Thriller Live, Saturday Night Fever and Hi-5 House of Dreams.
8. 2015 is the year of many firsts for the kids - first time visiting Sunway Lagoon, first time seeing the giant pandas at the zoo, first time visiting Singapore, first time on TV, meeting Hi-5 in person.
Do let me know if there are any posts or topics you would like to see on GoodyFoodies in 2016!
Last but not least, thank you very much for all your support and see you in 2016 ;)
If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)