Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nuffnang's Featured Blogger of the Month for November 2014!

Some of you may have seen this on my Facebook and Instagram page, but to my blog readers, I am delighted to share some happy news with you all!

I was featured as Nuffnang's Blogger of the Month for November 2014. It truly is an honour and I am absolutely over the moon. You can read my story in more detail here.



You can also read my 5 Blogging Tips here.


A big thank you to you all for always reading and supporting my blog, love you all! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Does this mean you're getting a big fat cheque? Just in time for Christmas, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved. Well done! And Happy Birthday too - did i see on your instagram feed that it is your birthday? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant choice by nuffnang! am sure many readers will enjoy reading your terrific posts on your recipes and escapades, plus the pics of your lovely family. good vibes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Yen! What a great feature! Lovely pic of you there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation, Yen!!! You love amazing in this feature!

    Is suituapui right that you are getting a big fat cheque? :p

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congratulation and well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tahniah Yen Simpson...semua gambar kat blog u menarik...:)

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...